As I thought through what I wanted my year to look like, I had to weed through so much “stuff”. Stuff that wasn’t even mine to sift through, stuff that seemed to create barriers and resistance to what I really wanted out of 2020. When I found Lori Corcuera’s 2020 Vision article, I instantly knew that this was the format I was going to use – the tool that would engage my whole heart and produce a vision that aligned with my truth. Much gratitude, Lorie!
I post this to make it known to the world that I will be operating in this capacity and expect nothing less from myself. Thank you for helping to hold me accountable!
My 2020 Vision
Theme for 2020: Limitless flow
Intention: To operate beyond resistance and barriers. To choose high-vibe, even when it isn’t obvious or easy. To fearlessly allow divine energy and healing to flow through me without judgement. To love first.
Values: Passion, Love, Activation, Creation, Nature, Health
Purpose: To heal and ignite the world in an infinite way
My Three Focus Areas
- Energy Flow (Movement, Health)
- Find a group of people to commune with
- Incorporate activity in nature
- Build out a women’s class focused on flow through Muay Thai
- Divine Love (Love, Passion)
- Create a love circle and connect with them regularly
- Be, show, embody love without limits or judgement
- Love first before action
- Activate (Activation, Creation, Variety)
- Fearlessly bring light and love into whatever I do and wherever I go
- Find 1 more thing that delights me and engage regularly
- Read and listen daily
- Write daily
To hold myself accountable
I will print my boards and hang in sight. I will review every morning to make sure I am on task.
- I will ask for help
- I will encourage others to rise and grow around and with me
- I will help when the opportunity arises
Remember… Love first.