We are hosting two EmpowerYou events (please select in the registration form at the bottom of the page)!
- EmpowerYou - Friday, October 15th, 5:00-8:00pm; for adults and ages 14+
- EmpowerYouToo - Saturday, October 16th, 1:00-3:00pm; for girls ages 7-13
- Welcome and registration!
- Group empowerment coaching leveraging the love-based leadership model
- Break - change into our workout gear, have a snack and get ready to move!
- Group mixed martial arts (MMA) and self-defense
- Wrap-up and closing
What to Expect
We will be learning and interacting together for the first part of our session. Come prepared to participate by sharing stories and experiences. In the second half of our session, we will be getting a good workout in through MMA and self-defense. All physical capabilities and levels are welcome. Typically we are barefoot or in sox on the soft mats - no outside shoes. There is a locker room and bathroom area for changing (no showers). Come ready to have fun, move your bodies and celebrate our individuality!
What to Bring
- If you do not want to be barefoot, you can bring sox and/or indoor shoes (no outdoor shoes)
- Workout clothes you can move and sweat in
- Water bottle
- Hand-towel for sweat
- Change of clothes and toiletries if you want to change out of your workout clothes
- You and all of your amazingness!
Location and Host
Burnsville Martial Arts Academy - 1401 Cliff Rd E, Burnsville, MN 55337
Contact Shannon Rose Farrell-Jackson, Facilitator and Instructor at:
- Call/Text: 952.334.5616
- Email: email@example.com