A day of strength building, empowerment and belonging. Join us for an afternoon of empowering each other!
- Activate our bodies through mixed martial arts (MMA)
- Center ourselves through emotional intelligence, mindfulness and empowerment coaching exercises
- Celebrate our collective femininity
Sunday, June 6th, 2021
1:00-1:15pm: Welcome and registration!
1:15-2:15pm: Group empowerment coaching leveraging the love-based leadership model
2:15-2:30pm: Break - change into our workout gear, have a snack and get ready to move!
2:30-3:30pm: Group mixed martial arts (MMA) introductory class and exercise
3:30-4:00pm: Wrap-up the day with a toast and key takeaways
What to Expect
We will be learning and interacting together for the first part of our session. Come prepared to participate by sharing stories and experiences. In the second half of our session, we will be getting a good workout in through MMA. All physical capabilities and levels are welcome. Typically we are barefoot or in sox on the soft mats - no outside shoes. There is a locker room and bathroom area for changing (no showers). Come ready to have fun, move your bodies and celebrate our collective feminine energy!
What to Bring
- If you do not want to be barefoot, you can bring sox and/or indoor shoes (no outdoor shoes)
- Workout clothes you can move and sweat in
- Water bottle
- Hand-towel for sweat
- Change of clothes and toiletries if you want to change out of your workout clothes
- You and all of your amazingness!
Location and Host
The Academy Eden Prairie - 7116 Shady Oak Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Contact Shannon Rose Farrell-Jackson, Facilitator and Instructor at:
- Call/Text: 952.334.5616
- Email: email@example.com